- Any damage was made during the trip customer will be charged $300 and up depending on the damage value.
- The customer agrees to give authorization for Oreos limo company to charge the credit card on file if damage occurs.
- No illegal activities are allowed during the service hours
- No weapons allowed.
- Passengers must keep Oreos Limo wires of phone chargers in place. incase if lost will be charged from the customer acc aount.
- No Damaging to windows or Bus interiors, in case of damage the customer will be charged for the exact amount of damages.
- Customer responsible for any damages in case it happens from passengers during the service time.
- No Smoking – If Passengers smoke on the Bus will be charged $300 As Smoking Cleaning Fee.
- If Customers exceeded the rental time on the party bus or limo charter must pay the driver for the extra time used. The deposit will cover Cancelation Fee and will be charged and not refunded if the customer cancels the event or never co Services Terms and Conditions:
- nfirm the event or never submit the payment on or before the due date.
- No Refund under any circumstances if the Passengers must maintain the party bus, or the limo vehicles clean and with no damage. if service was used and performed by Oreos Limo. regardless of whether the customer claimed that been not satisfied or not with Oreos limo service.
- once the party bus is booked there will be no refund on the 100% value if cancelation occurs.
- Deposits or full balance payments for hourly charter/point-to-point services reservation. There will be no refund after 24 hours of booking time.
- No smoking on the bus.
- No illegal drugs.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed on the bus.
- Violence will not be tolerated.
- No disrespectful behavior toward the driver.
- Illinois State Law requires all guests to be 21 or older to drink alcoholic beverages.
- Oreos Limo Party Bus (SUV/SEDAN/LIMO) is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- Please stay seated while the bus is in motion.
- A $300.00 fee may be charged (per incident) if we have to clean up bodily fluids of any kind!
Our guidelines were developed to help make every experience feel safe, respectful, and positive. They apply to everyone who uses any of our services, including drivers. Thank you for joining us to support and safeguard a welcoming environment.
The guidelines help explain some of the specific kinds of behavior that may cause you to lose access to our company. There will always be unforeseen events that may ultimately lead to you losing access to our services—and we’ll update these guidelines regularly—but the following guidelines are sufficient cause for us to take action. Please take a moment to read them.
Prices quoted include only the trip type booked, which hourly reservations as well as one-way and round-trip transfers. Prices do not include additional charges for changes in the scope of Services that result in additional mileage, reservation hours, or wait times. If ride is extended past the agreed upon end-time, customer will pay the hourly prorated amount. We provide a complementary wait time of 15 minutes after your trip time has started. A per-minute wait time fee will begin after your driver arrives at your location and the agreed upon pick-up time has passed.
Customer authorizes us to bill any of these above referenced to the credit card on file and customer agrees to pay all such charges. We will notify you in writing or via phone of any such additional charges as soon as practicable. You hereby explicitly agree that all communication in relation to amounts owed will be made by electronic mail or by phone, as provided to us and/or Payments by you. Such communication may be made by us or by anyone on our behalf, including but not limited to a third-party collection agent.
Damaging property is never allowed. Some examples include intentionally spilling food or drink or smoking in a car. In very rare cases smoking may be allowed in the car for an surcharge starting from $300, please contact us for any additional questions.
–Please only seat as many people as are allowed legally per vehicle. We cannot pick up groups that are larger than the capacity of the vehicle. In these cases we will not refund the money and the driver by law cannot take the entire group.
All our vehicles are equipped and monitored with cameras including dash cameras for our customers’ safety and the drivers’ safety. Regarding any issues that accrue during the rides.